- ✔ The guaranteed level of service availability is 99.86%, which corresponds to no more than 1 hour of downtime per month.
- ✔ If the total downtime exceeds 1 hour per month (uptime > 99.86%), the compensation will be 1 day for one hour of downtime, including the first one. Downtime is always rounded down. Example:
- 55 minutes - 0 days
- 1 hour 30 minutes - 1 day
- 2 hours 45 minutes - 2 days
- ✔ The time of unavailability is determined by the hoster's internal monitoring system or by reports provided by the customer.
Technical support response time
- The response time to the ticket is 1 hour.
- Time to solve a critical problem (not fully functional service) 6 hours from the date of treatment through the ticket.
- Time to solve a non-critical problem (the service is provided, some functionality does not work) 1 working day.
- Working hours of the company from 8.00 to 17.00 (from 5.00 to 14.00 Moscow time), Saturday and Sunday - days off.
- ✔ Scheduled technical work is carried out no more than once a month and can not be more than 1 hour per day. For these works the night and morning time is chosen. Before preventive maintenance, we always notify our customers via e-mail, registered in the personal account of bill.flynet.pro.
Service Level Agreement
2006-2019 © Flynet LTD